Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hullo Gang!

Me atlast writing for the school gang blog, thanks to shilpa for sending me the invite again...She never ever gives up on me ;0)

Today when I was adding comments to Shilpa's blog got reminded of Sampathkumari ma'm - Archu, I am not quite sure u remember her. She was this kutti, thin teacher who used to just squeak like a mouse all the time. It use to be sooo funny....

I just cannot forget the board incident...She was teaching 6th class maths, the black board use to be just behind her seat. This board was unfortunately not plastered to the wall, but was tied to the window using steel kambis. One breezy day when she was happily sitting on her chair and squeeking away to glory, paattaaaallll the steel kambis gave way and the board fell on her head thud!

I was the only one in the class to laugh sooo loudly like what I am doing right now....the rest is histoy...got sent out of the class :)

4 Comments:

At 10:38 PM , Blogger Shilpa said...

hahahah LOL

ennaku inda incident nyabagam illai !!

but just the thot is making me ROFL...

btw i dint even remember that she taught for us in 6th std...i thot we had her as class teacher in 8th.......

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger Archana said...

Me too ROFL :-D! I wasn't in AV in 6th, so for sure I wasn't there when that incident happened.

Yup, we had her as the class teacher in 8th! I remember her famous "I'll slap you hard Sameeney" even now!

I remember thinking that she taught okay even though she did SQUEAAAAAK a LOT! I am sure she must have got high BP just trying to manage the lot of us!!

 
At 3:29 PM , Blogger Shilpa said...

Yeah...she was a good teacher but rather high-pitched !!

we shd write abt all those weird teachers we had :-P
and poll for the worst/best/weirdest

 
At 12:49 PM , Blogger Prabhu said...

Adapaavingala - a wide black board fell on your teacher and you guys laughed?? Athuvum ROFL?

Already kutti, thin teacher with a squeaky voice, intha incident vera - all my sympathies with her :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home