Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Punishment

Hey,

Din't we always get punished ( I mean the whole class) ? I think our class was extremely noisy; or was it because Subha was the class leader :-) Did Subha ever complain about us to the teacher ? Does anyone remember ? I think, we used to drive her nuts with all our chattering. And poor thing could not even do anything about it, after all we're her friends :-)
Subha, what are your thoughts on this ? Did you curse me everyday ?
But then again, I don't think I used to talk so much in class. Or, did I ?

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM , Blogger Archana said...

Shilpa dear, trust me, you used to talk A LOT. No use pretending that you were one shy, quiet thing ;-)!
I remember Subha used to write the names of the talker on the board to report to the next teacher. I remember that we used to either argue like lawyers or plea-bargain with her to remove them!
I remember we had to get out of the class one time. Then had to stand up on benches another time. I think the teachers were tired of punishing us basically!

 
At 12:44 PM , Blogger Shilpa said...

Hmmm, I think I am very quiet by
nature. But because of you, I used
to talk a lot.
heheheheh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home